Thursday, March 26, 2009

Golden Gate Park






So, Gabe and I went out to Golden Gate Park with our friends Sarah, Ethan, and Vaughn (her two boys). We went to the Tea Garden and then to the Academy of Science. It was fun, but exhausting. Gabe gets really cranky when he is hungry and tired. First he was hungry, and then, well... he was tired! So I was dealing with a cranky little guy pretty much all day.

Gabe loved the aquarium in the Academy of Science. He was totally in his element. He loves fish and all that lives in the ocean, so he was having a great time. But, all good things must end, and so he had a few minor melt-downs right before we decided to leave.

I miss having Sarah around. I hope that I get a job out her and that we move out here. I think it would be great to be around Roger, Laura, Sarah, and Aaron. I know that Mike would like to be nearer to his family, too, and so near the ocean. There is just so much to do here! I have been having a lot of fun, and Gabe loves it here. But we will cross that bridge when (if) it arrives.

For now... more pictures!!!!!



















No comments: