Tuesday, February 26, 2008

House of Mouse


So I come home today from work to find Rosco, our pitbull terrier, with his head crammed into the corner of our livingroom. First thing I thought was, "There must be a mouse in the corner." I hoped to be proven wrong, but...

I was right. So we now have mice. It sucks. I hate the creepy little buggers! And the worse thing is that it ran across my foot as I shook my yoga mat (I kinda thought it ran into there by how Rosco was acting)! Freaked me right out.

So, I suppose traps are in order. I hate traps. I hate having rodents running all over my house more, though, so...

I guess Mike and I will have to start setting out traps again. We went through this last winter. At least it has not been a problem this winter... until now. But the little nasty thing is in my living room! And after it ran off I have NO idea wher it went. I am thinking it may have gotten into my laundry, but I am too freaked out to check.

Why is that such a small and almost cute animal can cause me to wig out like this? Crazy.