Tuesday, April 22, 2008

And so it begins...


I am sick of being fat! I am tired too much, have acid reflux, and my clothes don't fit. I ran with a friend this afternoon. I am slow. I am certainly out of shape. I experienced pain and actually got sick after dinner (I am certain it was from running) but I feel good having done it. I am posting this picture of me from about 10 years ago, so I would be about 25 or possibly 26 in this picture. This is the goal image. I want to get back to that. Do-able? you bet! I will not post my "before" picture until after I lose a considerable amount of weight, but, I will be working on getting that on here as quickly as I can! :)
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

plain jane said...

Oh, I'm so with you! I don't fit into the pants I was wearing LAST MONTH. I need to make some serious changes right about now. I wish you were here because then I could run with you!

Karen Hopkins said...

Wow! Good on you. I want to run too! K