Friday, May 2, 2008

Two days without running

Yesterday I didn't run. I cannot recall why, exactly, but I think I probably just didn't feel like it. So today... well... today a couple of tornadoes touched down in the area, and so I decided that the weather wasn't really fit for running. So I had a bean burrito and now, as I type, I am noticing that it looks rather nice outside, but I have a tummy full of dinner and that will probably make me sick if I run. So, there it is; two days without running. Not too good, Beccabeck. Nope, not too good at all. Oh well. I will try to get out there tonight if I feel like my stomach can handle it. Or (and most likely this will be the case) I will run two times tomorrow. That should help. Besides, what with summer break approaching, I was thinking I would try to do that anyway, I just wasn't planning to start quite this soon.

1 comment:

plain jane said...

You're still doing better than me! Maybe I'll go for a run (or a walk ... but it'll be a long walk, I promise!) tomorrow.

A burrito sounds so good right about now. Soooo good. So does popcorn and ice cream and and and and lots of other tasty but unhealthy stuff.