Monday, June 30, 2008

Gabe's Froggy Friend

I awoke this morning, ready to get my hands dirty in my garden. I went outside to clean the pool first, since, well it was gross, and I had several people coming over to help out in the garden who have kids. Anyway, I found a frog in the pool! So, I ran inside to get Gabe to show him. He was really excited. I took several videos and some photos, too, but I wanted to post this video first. It takes so long to upload on YouTube that I am only posting this one for now. I will upload a few more later, but, since Gabe is sleeping right now, I must attend to my squash patch.
Enjoy!!!

I really love the way the sun creates these cool vertical lines! I was hoping it would show up, as I could see it through my camera, but wasn't certain it would translate to image.
Anyway...

1 comment:

Beverly B. said...

It's great to see Gabe in action. Ryan enjoyed watching. I wish our boys could play together.