Monday, June 2, 2008

Ever have one of those days?

Well, I am not having a particularly bad day, but, Mike and I were looking around on a site we like, and we found this. I love it, so I am posting it. Just because.
In other recent news...
-I weeded about 8 rows in our garden today and re-burned my almost healed back. But the garden looks a ton better.
-Gabe is eating 4 waffled for lunch right now. Yep. FOUR! He loves waffles. I guess my whole "I will only feed him what I am making" idea is garbage. I seem to feed him what he likes more often these days. He isn't really very choosey, so I do have it pretty good.
-I took more than a week off from running and plan to re-start my nightly routine this evening. More on that later.
And so my summer break is in full force.

1 comment:

plain jane said...

I love the picture.

One of my former co-workers stumbled onto your blog last week (actually, I guess, she just followed the link from mine to yours) and she thinks you're great. She loves your blog ... even better than mine. Darn it!